We believe in providing our community with the space to connect, share, relax and grow.
We are committed to:
* Sourcing and serving local, fresh, wholesome food in unique ways
* Brewing every cup of coffee with the care you deserve
* Being environmentally conscious to minimise our environmental footprint
* Ensuring we are part of the social fabric of our community
We live our values by:
Taking pride in the quality of our products and service
Respecting our people and our environment
Encouraging conversation and learning
Enjoying what we do everyday
We have always had a shared love for good coffee and serving fresh, flavourful food. Having both spent a lot of our younger years at the coast, we also shared the desire to one day be back by the ocean. Originally working alongside each other in Canberra, we soon became great mates and business partners. In mid 2023, now over a decade later and after years of discussing the best way to take our business experience coastal – The TreeHouse Café was calling us! An already established, thriving business ready for new hands.
You'll find plenty to choose from including delicious cakes and slices, raw, gluten free, vegan and sugar free options. Be sure to check them out so you can satisfy your cravings!
Our monthly themed dinners explore the world through food and are always a full house. We've travelled to France, Greece, Vietnam, Brazil, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Morrocco, America, Japan, Korea and continue to challenge ourselves with new cuisines.
Our Dinner Nights are on hold for the moment but stay tuned as we're keen to start again soon.
Nestled off the busy highway, our beautifully renovated old cottage is situated in the centre of Ulladulla. We pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere that allows you to fully relax and enjoy fine food and drinks with family and friends. We've plenty of seating available inside or outside on our deck under the beautiful brushbox trees. And we're dog friendly too!
We're fully conscious of our environmental footprint and take every measure to lessen our impact on this beautiful earth both for each of us and also our future generations. We:
* Source locally produced or supplied produce;
* Stock Treehouse branded KeepCup and custom-made pottery reusable coffee cups;
* Offer 50c discount on your coffee when you use any reusable cup;
* Purchase ethically and sustainably sourced coffee beans through Art of Espresso;
* No plastic bottles stocked in our drinks fridge;
* Use metal and paper straws, not plastic;
* All food scraps provided to local chickens, composts and worm farms;
* Coffee grounds used for composting;
* Recycle all paper, cardboard and plastics;
* Collect all soft plastics for recycling;
* Only use reusable plastics throughout the kitchen.